Modified Skate Park Hours (All Ages):Monday through Saturday: 10:00 am- 5:00 pm
Reservations must be made online by an adult at esrec.org. Reservations can be made up to 7 days prior to the desired reservation date, and up until 9:00am the day of the desired reservation date. There are 6 skate reservations available every 45 minutes, beginning at the top of the hour. Participants can reserve one 45-minute skate session per day, free with a valid Rec ID Card or for $15 per reservation. No cancellations or refunds. For questions regarding skate reservations or for more information, please call (310) 524-2362.
Please note: If you are on your mobile device, click menu- DESKTOP VERSION to make a reservation.
- Visit esrec.org
- Once on the reservation site, long into your existing account or if it is your first time, create an account.
- Once logged in, click on the tab labeled Skate Park Reservations
- Select the activity that reflects the day and time of your desired reservation
- Check availability of the skate session by referring to “enrollment” (6 enrollments are allowed per session)
- Click on the date and time you are interested in (Please note, each reservation is for 45 mins)
- Select the account member(s) that will be using the skate park during the reservation time. An adult over 18 must be on the account to complete the reservation and waiver.
- Once the cart pops up hit “Checkout”
- Click on the square to the left of “I agree” to adhere to all of our guidelines, and then click “submit responses”
- Sign the waiver (Please note, the waiver must be signed by an adult and is mandatory for entry)
- Enter payment information and click complete transaction
- Please look over guidelines available on your receipt and below prior to arriving at our facility.
- All individuals understand and fully accept that they are using this facility at their own risk. Skateboarding and related activities can be hazardous.
- Physical distancing of six (6) feet must be maintained at all times.
- Face coverings are required at all times except while skating or riding. No face mask, no entry.
- The number of participants will be limited to six (6) per session; 1 per 1,000 square feet of skate park.
- Participants must bring and use their own riding equipment, helmets, and pads.
- Participants must bring their own water bottles, and hand sanitizer or disinfecting wipes to sanitize their hands frequently.
- The skate park is available for use with an ONLINE reservation only. No walk-ups.
- Participants can reserve one 45-minute skate session per day. A 45-minute skate session reservation is free with a valid Rec ID Card, or $15 per session; no refunds, cancellations, or exchanges will be offered. A reservation may be changed up until 9:00am the day of the reservation date by calling
- Reservations may be made up to (7) days in advance, and up until 9:00am the day of the desired reservation date/time. If a reservation is not claimed after 15 minutes of the reserved time, the reservation is forfeited.
- Participants must check-in with staff before their reservation time to show required equipment, and perform a self-health assessment.
- Participants will not be allowed during the sanitization period (approximately 15 minutes) in between sessions.
- No spectators, competitions, or outside instruction will be allowed.
- Skateboards, scooters, and in-line skates are allowed. No bikes are allowed.
- Be respectful. No profanity, abusive language, or loud music.
- No tobacco, drug use, alcohol consumption or vaping of any kind permitted in public park. (ESMC Ord. 1140, 5-16-1989, Ord. 1344, 12-4-2001, Ord. 700, 7-22-1968)
- The Skate Park is subject to closure in any events of COVID-19 exposure, or lack of health and safety guidelines.
Once the skate reservation is paid for, no refunds will be issued. Reservations can be moved once if the request is made the day of the reservation date by 9:00am.
The base rental rate for reserving a skate session is $15 per session.
• Wiseburn or El Segundo Resident with Valid Recreation ID
If you are having trouble logging into the account that is linked to your membership pass please contact
El Segundo Recreation and Parks at the information below.