The Farmer's Market will re-open on Thursday, June 11th. Market Rules and other COVID-19 information can be found here.
With farm fresh fruits and vegetables, organic produce, an array of ready-to-eat snacks, artisanal baked goods and cheeses, crafts, gifts, jewelry, live music and more, El Segundo’s Farmers Market is a culinary adventure, gathering place and shopping destination in one.
Beat the traffic, shop the stalls, meet the growers and enjoy the friendly hometown atmosphere of downtown El Segundo, including great dining.
The market operates weekly all year long. Stop by and enjoy the fun.
- Farm fresh and organic produce
- Hot prepared foods, snacks, treats
- Packaged gourmet foods
- Live local musical entertainment
- Hand-crafted gift items and jewelry
- Fun family atmosphere
- Year-long special recreation events