The City of El Segundo Wiseburn Unified School District Aquatics Center will open for training teams and lap swimming on Wednesday, July 1st. Lap swimming lanes will be limited to one swimmer only and on a reservation basis. Reservations can be made at esrec.org or by calling 310-524-2738 starting Monday, June 29th. The schedule will be in effect until Sunday, August 9th. Additional aquatics programming such as Family Swim and fitness classes will be available later in the month.
Please note the pool will have special holiday hours on Saturday, July 4th
Modified Hours for Lap Swim (16 Years +):
Monday through Friday: 6:00AM to 9:00AM, 10:00AM-2:00PM , and 8:30PM-9:30PM
Saturday: 6:00AM to 3:00PM
Sunday: 7:00AM to 3:00PM
Reservations must be made at esrec.org. Reservations can be made up to 7 days prior to the reservation and up to the minute before the scheduled reservation. For questions regarding swim reservations or for more information, please call (310) 524-2738.
Please note: If you are on your mobile device, click menu DESKTOP VERSION to make a reservation.
- Visit esrec.org
- Once on the reservation site, log into your existing account or if it is your first time, create an account.
- Once logged in, click on the tab labeled Aquatic Lane Rentals
- Click on “El Segundo – Wiseburn Aquatic Center”.
- Set the date you would like to see availability for
- Update start time to reflect the time you are interested in
- Check Availability (green available, red reserved, and lane title on the left)
- Click on the green time and lane block you are interested in (Please note, each reservation is for 50 mins. starting at the top of the hour)
- Click add to cart
- Once the cart pops up hit “Checkout”
- Click on the square to the left of “I agree” to adhere to all of our guidelines, and then click “submit responses”
- Sign the waiver
- Enter payment information and click complete transaction
- Please look over guidelines available on your receipt and below prior to arriving at our facility.
All 30,90, and Annual passes purchased prior to the facility closure have been updated to reflect the days closed.
The base rental rate for reserving a lane is $6.00 for 50 minutes.
All facility rental discounts will be applied upon checkout.
- Punch pass or day membership holder (this should reflect a fee of $0 upon checkout)
- Wiseburn or El Segundo Resident with a Valid Recreation ID
- Seniors aged 62 and up (Must show ID to staff to be eligible for discount)
- Military, Police, and Fire (Must show ID to staff to be eligible for discount)
If you are having trouble logging into the account that is linked to your membership pass please contact aquatics at the information below.
Pool Location :
City of El Segundo Wiseburn Unified School District Aquatics Center
2240 E. Grand Avenue
El Segundo, CA 90245
Directions: Take Grand Ave. all the way East and you will enter the parking lot. Parking and entrance for the facility is from the WEST parking lot.