Online Registration available at ESREC.ORG
RESIDENT: March 2, 2020 AT 9:00AM
NON RESIDENT: March 9, 2020 AT 9:00AM
Create Your CivicRec Account
It’s easy to create a CivicRec account, and you can change your account settings at any time.
- Click on Log In/Create Account in the upper left corner
- Select your Facebook or Google profile, or bypass these options using "Create Your El Segundo Account"
- Enter your name, phone number(s), residential address, email address, and password
- Identify your phone numbers as "primary", "mobile" or "work"
- For mobile phones, select your carrier to receive SMS/Text Messages
- To receive important notifications (i.e. class changes, facility closures, or upcoming events) click "Add Email" and select your "Communication Preferences"
- To include more family members on your account, simply enter their names and dates of birth
- Click "Save & Close" to complete your registration
* Current Rec ID Card holders must contact the Recreation and Parks Department by email after creating a CivicRec account in order to enjoy discounts using CivicRec.
Questions? Email us with your questions or comments. We’ll be happy to help.
WALK IN REGISTRATION
Clubhouse (300 East Pine Avenue)
Mon-Fri: 9 am- 6 pm
Sat: 9 am - 1 pm
Joslyn Center (339 Sheldon Street)
Mon - Th: 8 am - 9 pm
Fri: 8 am - 5 pm
Sat: 9 am - 1 pm; 6 pm - 10 pm
Sun: 11 am - 4 pm
Checkout (401 Sheldon Street)
Mon - Fri: 8 am - 9 pm
Sat - Sun: 9 am - 9 pm
Please note: ONE-TIME class trials are available pending space and availability for many of our class offerings with the exception of day camps and aquatics programs. Please inquire with our desk staff for more information.
CLASS AND CAMP REFUND POLICIES
CLASS REFUND POLICY
All participants will have the first day of class to decide whether or not to continue. Requests for refund or transfer must be made prior to the start of the second class and a $10.00 administration fee will be applied.
No refunds or credits will be issued after the start of the second class meeting because enrollment numbers determine if classes will be canceled as well as payment to our contract instructors.
To obtain a space in a class please register early.
Participants will receive a full refund for classes canceled due to low enrollment.
Credits on accounts will be done by request only. Otherwise, all re¬funds will be returned to the initial form of payment used. Checks will take up to 6- 8 weeks to process.
Exceptions to these policies based on unforeseeable circumstances will be considered by supervisors on a case by case basis.
CAMP COWABUNGA REFUND POLICY
Seven (7) business days* before the program starts, payees may receive a full refund (minus a $10 administrative fee). Request must be made no later than 7 business days before the program start date. If a request for reimbursement is made after the 7 day period but 3 business days before the program starts, a $50 late request penalty will be accessed along with the $10.00 administrative fee. Payees are not entitled to refunds requested less than 3 business days before the program begins. *Our regular business day schedule is Monday – Friday, 7 am – 5 pm.
RETURNED CHECK FEE
A $25 fee will be charged for all returned checks.
Please be aware the City of El Segundo has implemented a City-wide credit card transaction fee. This 2.75% fee will apply to credit card business transaction throughout all City Departments.