Recreation ID Cards can be purchased at the Checkout Building, Clubhouse, Joslyn Center and Aquatics Facilities. Recreation ID purchase re¬quires proof of residency. Business addresses in El Segundo are not eligible for Recreation ID Cards.
Please Note: Recreation ID's must be purchased in person.
The following are acceptable proofs of residency:
- Driver’s License / California I.D. Card with a valid El Segundo address OR
- Two (2) utility bills from a residence within El Segundo with your name and address clearly listed on them. (P.O. Boxes are not accepted as a form of residency.)
Cards are issued based on the following fees:
• Infants (under 3 years old) - $5
• Youth (3-17 years old) - $10
• Adults (18-61 years old) - $15
• Senior Citizens (over 62 years old) - $5
Recreation I.D. Card fees are subject to change at any time.
A replacement fee of $3 will be charged for lost or stolen cards.
ATTENTION RESIDENTS! Please renew your Recreation ID Card prior to payment in order to receive the 20% discount. You will be charged the non-resident rate, if you register for programs without a current Recreation ID. If you are a resident and you are charged a non-resident rate because you did not have a current Recreation ID, we will not give credit or reimbursement. All resident discounts are applied at the time of purchase.